Swinburne University Hawthorn Campus
Leading the way for financial inclusion
All staff and students are invited to participate in our Financial Fair.
11.00am-3.00pm, Monday 21 August
John Street and Atrium,
Come along for free advice from tax and money experts. Get your financial life on track with:
• free tax returns with the Australian Tax Office Tax Help program;
• advice about financial support services and short term financial aid from Swinburne, Good Shepherd Micro Finance, Suncorp, and Victoria Teachers Mutual Bank;
• water bill saving tips from Yarra Valley Water;
• a nutrition talk by OzHarvest, including a food basket giveaway; and,
• YHF presents Crepes4Threads in collaboration with FIAP (Financial Inclusion Action Plan) and Crepes for change. You can donate any spare winter clothes or blankets to help those in need. In exchange, you'll get a FREE CREPE
Plus more to be announced! There’ll also be giveaways, including food and movie discount vouchers.