Game On! is when the campus turns into an arcade, and there are loads of free games for you and your mates to enjoy. There will be free ball games, board games and video games, as well as free food and drinks, brought to you by Swinburne Student Life in collaboration with Clubs & Sport team, Games Lab and Swinburne Research.
Gamers: Get the complete schedule on the Facebook event page so you can get a little time with your favourite Game On Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.
No matter your favourite flavour of fandom, we’ve got an activity planned for you to get excited about!
• Professional Half-Court Basketball on John St – Music, competitions & prizes including Fitbit.
• Lawn Games Picnic -Wakefield gardens: Healthy food caravan/lemonade stall with lawn games including Jenga, Badminton, Giant chess, Skittles and table tennis.
• ‘Race ya mate’ while making your own Pedal-powered smoothies –Fitbit up for grabs for the fastest bike rider.
• Stage showcase including performances from Cheerleading club, Aikido demonstration plus more.
• Pop up Arcade in Atrium including free Daytona, Foosball and Dance Revolution games.
• Games lab – Upstairs George Lounge Wednesday 18th: table top games, magic game tutorials, digital gaming showcase – snacks and drinks provided.
• Robotic arm (from Swinburne Factory of Future) demonstration with giveaways.
Follow @Swinburne on Instagram for daily activity updates during Game On!