The Swinburne Cyber Security Club provides a security centred forum that focuses on building technical skills and furthering the knowledge of all members through meetings, training session, demonstrations and competitions that will cater for varying skill levels.
ONCE REGISTERED TO THE CLUB USING YOUR SWINBURNE EMAIL, PLEASE DO THE FOLLOWING:
1. Join our DISCORD SERVER for announcements, meetings and everything else to do with the club
2. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org from your Student Email with the Subject: SCSC Verification, and your Discord username in the contents.
3. Post a little hello in the #verification channel!
Since the clubs start, it has grown dramatically in size and aside from meetings, there will be a large focus on preparing a mix of casual and competitive teams for each CTF. Meetings/training will be weekly with material from the below through all skill levels from basic to advanced.
The knowledge areas that will be focused on are:
- RE/REV (Reverse Engineering)
- Web (Web security)
- Crypto (Cryptography and cryptanalysis)
- Pwn (Binary Exploitation)
- OSINT (Open Source Intelligence)
- Signals (Short and long wave)
- Malware Analysis
- Mobile OS (Android/iOS)
- Operating Systems (Linux/Windows/macOS)
You can contact us with any further questions at email@example.com, or by clicking the "Contact Us" link above.