- organise networking events with industry partners;
- directly advertise all opportunities such as scholarships, paid jobs, internships, site visits from companies and advanced research institutes;
- celebrate the achievements of successful and inspirational females from STEM, conduct workshops for confidence building, career guidance, and negotiation skills
- raise awareness about the challenges women in STEM face at university and in the industry;
- organize social events to facilitate communication between members and promote peer and professional mentoring.
- promote STEM as a career for females in high, middle and primary schools through a number of innovative outreach programs.