Volunteering at O-Week and Welcome Back Week 2018
Do you want to join the Orientation family? We're looking for enthusiastic students to join our team of Orientation Week Volunteers!
Do you want to join the Orientation family?
We're looking for enthusiastic students to join our team of Orientation Week Volunteers. You’ll assist with the smooth running of the 2018 Semester 1 Orientation for commencing international and local students.
Why join the O-Week & Welcome Back Week team?
- Connect with students from different campuses and backgrounds
- Make new friends and networks
- Develop personally and professionally
- Gain skills to increase future job prospects
- Earn volunteer hours towards the Emerging Leaders Program
- Receive rewards and recognition for your contribution.
Orientation volunteer tasks include:
- Arranging exhibition materials
- Providing directions and answering questions
- Conducting campus tours
- Event management
...and much more!
*Please note, you must be an enrolled Swinburne student in 2018 and must complete the L&V Online Induction and a free volunteer Working With Children Check to be eligible to volunteer at O-Week & WBW. It is a requirement by law that all of our on-campus volunteers at Swinburne have a valid WWCC.
If you have any questions please email email@example.com
APPLY NOW https://unione.swin.edu.au/Forms/156