Location:Gold Coast, Queensland
Swinburne athletes will compete in Divison 1 and Division 2 at the UniSport Nationals on the Gold Coast.
Nationals Participant Information
UniSport Nationals is the premier university sporting event in Australia. Nationals Div 1 and Nationals Div 2, both held on the Gold Coast and replace the previous event structure of University Games.
Swinburne teams will compete in a range of sports to compete against Universities from all over Australia.
UniSport Australia is professionalising the overall structure of the games, and Swinburne hopes to send a number of highly competitive teams to Nationals in 2018.
Div 2: 1–6 July 2018
Div 1: 23–27 September 2018
Location: Gold Coast, Queensland
Students will need to make a number of payments in order to secure their spot on the Gold Coast with Swinburne:
- AUS Registration: $190 (incl service fee)
- Swinburne Team Package*: $300 per participant
- Playing Uniform deposit: $75 to be refunded once the shirt is washed and returned post event
- Extras: Flights to and from the Gold Coast will need to be purchased by the participant, along with food and transport for the week
*see below for Swinburne Team Package information
Div 1: First instalment of $150 due by Friday 10 August
Div 1 UniSport registration of $190 is due by Friday 24 August
Second instalment of $150 is due by Friday 14 September
Div 1 Uniform deposit of $75 is due by Tuesday 18 September (fully refundable)
Swinburne Team Package Includes
• 5 nights accommodation
• Swinburne team dinner on Gold Coast
• Swinburne team shirt and merchandise
• Swinburne National Launch event
AUS Registration includes:
• Entry into your chosen sport
• Qualified competition management staff, officials and referees
• Sports medicine support (if required for injury treatment)
• Medals (should you receive a place in your sport)
*Refunds not given after the 20th of August except in exceptional circumstances