Swinburne 5k in May
Challenge Razor and your Swinburne friends with a 5km run during May to go into the running to win a share of over $500 in fitness-based prizes!! 5k in May is a month long challenge to run (or walk) 5km, challenge your friends and promote being active and healthy!
Whether you're an ultra-marathon runner or just enjoy ticking the legs over, we'd love for you to join us for Swinburne's 5k in May!
We want to see as many Swinburne students as possible hit the pavement (whilst following social distancing protocols of course) and clock up the kilometres to stay active and engaged this month. All students who register via this form, join the Swinburne 5k in May Strava group, complete 5km in May and tag @RazortheRazorback in their sweaty post-run selfies on Instagram will go in the running to win a share of over $500 in fitness-based prize packs !
During Runtober last year, Swinburne students clocked up a total of 4,238km, which would be enough to cover from Melbourne to Cape York (and then a solid swim about halfway to Papua New Guinea!)
Do you think we can top that this month?
By joining the Swinburne 5k in May group on Strava you will be able to record and share your activity, as well as track your own progress and encourage other members to reach their goals.
So, how can I get involved?
1. Complete the registration form
2. Download the Strava app on your phone and create an account (if you don't already have one)
3. Join the "Swinburne 5k in May" club
4. Start moving, sharing and having fun
5. Make sure you post your sweaty selfies on Instagram, tag @RazortheRazorback and 5 of your Swinburne pals to accept the challenge!