Club's Committee Suite Part II Webinar
Location:Zoom - RSVP to receive link via email.
Are you a club secretary wanting to take your role to the next level?
In this webinar you learn how to:
- Plan/Run effective meetings
- Tack to-do's and manage planning schedules
- Develop personal development plans for committee members
- Effectively offer help
- Engage members including onboarding campaigns
You will feel more confident, competent and committed in your role as the secretary of the club with clarity on your scope, the key skills you can develop and how to support the whole team.
Attendees will walk away with:
· Supporting slide deck from the workshop
· Recommended TED talks relating to secretary, project work and HR responsibilities
· Recommended books for leaders
This workshop will be run by Josh Farr - a former university student club President & Founder of Campus Consultancy
Don't wait to RSVP
Please note this training is available for club committee members
Similar events: #LevelUpTraining
Did you know?
As an added bonus to hearing from specialist guest speakers,
you'll also receive a $5 Ubereats e-voucher for each webinar you attend!