Club's Committee Suite Part III Webinar
Location:Zoom - RSVP to receive link via email.
Are you a club treasurer wanting to take your role to the next level?
In this webinar you learn how to:
- Create a budget
- Track partners/sponsor KPIs
- Write funding applications and apply for grants
- Seek clarity from events/Presidents on funding for upcoming events
You will feel more confident, competent and committed in your role as the treasurer to effectively create and manage budgets, as well as sponsors, grants and team collaboration.
Attendees will walk away with:
· Supporting slide deck from the workshop
· Recommended TED talks relating to financials and sponsorship
· Recommended books for leaders
This workshop will be run by Josh Farr - a former university student club President & Founder of Campus Consultancy
Don't wait to RSVP
Please note this training is available for club committee members
Similar events: #LevelUpTraining
Did you know?
As an added bonus to hearing from specialist guest speakers,
you'll also receive a $5 Ubereats e-voucher for each webinar you attend!