Club's Partnership & Networking Webinar
Location:Zoom - RSVP to receive link via email.
Does your club want to feel more confident, competent and committed to expanding it's professional networks, leveraging those networks to benefit the club and add value to your members?
Is your club wanting to learn how to:
- Develop your club's stakeholder map to identify potential partners?
- Show why engaging with stakeholders is valuable for members and the club?
- Identify value the club can deliver to the stakeholder in return?
- Create Key Performance Indicators for stakeholder relationships?
- Create an action plan for engaging with new partners and potential sponsors?
This this webinar is for you!
Attendees will walk away with:
· Supporting slide deck from the workshop
· Recommended TED talks relating to partnerships and networking
· Recommended books for leaders
This workshop will be run by Josh Farr - a former university student club President & Founder of Campus Consultancy
Don't wait to RSVP
Please note this training is available for club committee members
Similar events: #LevelUpTraining
Did you know?
As an added bonus to hearing from specialist guest speakers,
you'll also receive a $5 Ubereats e-voucher for each webinar you attend!