LEAD Talk: Michaela Epstein
Initially working in non-profits, Michaela has carved out a career as an education expert, especially in regards to pedagogy and Mathematics education. In her early stages of a career Michaela successfully rose to a significant position of leadership, overseeing the entire Maths progress of over 1000 students. Since then she’s developed capabilities in delivering outcomes, enabling teams and improving teaching. She has worked in the non-profit sector, public education, education start up and is currently an Advisor at RMIT
This first LEAD talk will be a 40-45 minute live conversation with an industry leader.
We’ll talk with Michaela about:
- Her experience in University in leadership
- How do you get promoted to early leadership positions?
- How did she navigate the complexities of leading in her early 20s?
- What are the key differences between non-profit, public and start up sectors?
- How do you motivate people who are not quite on your side?
And, as always, there'll be plenty of time for students to ask questions they have.
Date: 3rd of April
Location: Online! https://swinburne.zoom.us/j/489933890
CLICK HERE to Sign up!
Check out #LEADTalk for more