LEAD Talk: Sandra Qian
Tune into this LEAD Talk with Sandra Qian. Sandra is currently a Senior Manager at Green Building Council of Australia and an expert in advocacy, policy and research.
Starting out as a research assistant, Sandra’s experiences as a policy expert have led her to work in Advocacy, research, for the State Government of Victoria and now as a manager for an organisation committed to improving building sustainability across Australia.
We’ll talk with Sandra about:
- Sandra’s time at University as a student leader and club leader
- The similarities/differences between what she studied and what she does professionally
- How she has moved continuously ‘up the chain’ from intern to assistant to officer to manager.
- What is policy and advocacy? What does the work look like?
- How do people behind the scenes help lead?
There'll also be plenty of time for students to ask Sandra questions in a live 'Ask Me Anything' style section of the interview.
When: Tuesday 7th of April, 12:00-1:00PM
Sign up here: https://unione.swin.edu.au/Forms/534
Check out #LEADTalks for more