The Swinburne Student Life Awards recognise top contributions to the community from our students. If you are a club registered with Student Life that has done some pretty spectacular stuff this year for the Swinburne student community, then you can apply to be considered for the Club of the Year Award. Your club must demonstrate a:
- Varied and engaging membership offering
- Good governance and teamwork
- Meaningful contribution to the Swinburne community
Who can apply:
- Clubs who re-registered with Student Life for the duration of 2020
- Application must be submitted by a registered club committee member
- One application per club determined by the time of earliest application
If you are a club that registered with Student Life for the first time in 2020, please apply for the New Club of the Year Award
Please carefully read the criteria in the Information Pack
and refer to the Assessment Rubric before submitting your application. The STAR
technique is an effective way to present your reflection and answers. Make sure that you review the Application Advice
page to ensure that your application is the best it can be.
Applications close on Sunday 25 October 2020 11.59 pm. Any applications after this date may not be considered.
The Student Life Awards Online Ceremony will take place Monday 7th - Friday 11th December.
If you have any issues with your application, please email email@example.com